Sunday, June 16, 2019

City Update | Hello from London!

Greetings Travelers, 

Checking-in from across the pond, in London


As another week of busy work travel has landed me here, I wanted to check in and share some photos and updates of my experience thus far. 


Having only a few short days here, I have done my best to walk through the entire city with the small amount of time I am able to. Some favorite spots have been: 

  1. Kensington Palace
  1. St. Paul's Cathedral - (here's the view)!
  1. Hyde Park 

While I could go on forever about London, I felt it make more sense to highlight a few favorites. The city is full of adorable coffee shops, lively pubs, and rich history. Feel free to reach out should you want any more recommendations!

Cheers, travelers. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, London must be a new adventure for you.

    ReplyDelete

Singapore, Singapore, SINGAPORE!

Hey Travelers, For weeks you have been following along as I counted down the days to my departure for Singapore. For those ...