Sunday, June 30, 2019

Envying JacksGap's Rickshaw Run

Hey Travelers,

Happy Sunday! Today I come to you dreaming of a trip to South Asia. Most specifically, I have recently been investigating a trip to India, as I've been dying to experience its diverse culture and breath-taking land.

I spent some time checking out a few fun travel vlogs brought to you by a YouTube channel known as Jack'sGap. Notoriously known for their incredible travel profile and explorative personalities, the boys of Jack'sGap have made a name for themselves by sharing their worldly experiences with the public.

I recently stumbled upon their videos they posted after completing the Rickshaw Run. The Rickshaw Run is a cross-country fundraising event that takes place in India, where participants travel across the country in small rickshaws to raise money for a charity of their choice.


Take a look at that video and see why my India-envy stretches so far. Their experience was sure to be one that was not only memorable but wildly sharable with their massive public audience, myself included. I absolutely envy this group of guys and would do just about anything to travel alongside them.

So here's to hoping that one day, I get to do one of these myself.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Singapore, Singapore, SINGAPORE!

Hey Travelers, For weeks you have been following along as I counted down the days to my departure for Singapore. For those ...