Sunday, June 16, 2019

Go-To Review | Berlin

Hi Travelers!

I recently spent some time in Berlin, and wanted to share a review of my favorite tourist spots. While I was there, I spent some time at the East Side Gallery, which is an outdoor, open-air gallery on the East Side of Berlin. There are murals that span for about a mile, painted on pieces of the Berlin Wall.

I have attached some photos of my time walking along the Gallery, and would absolutely recommend that if you are visiting the city, you should visit this area. The Gallery also lines a beautiful area along the river, and should you be lucky enough to have good weather, the view is really beautiful.

East Side Gallery Images: 



I also spent some time at the Holocaust Memorial while I was walking through the city. It is incredibly impactful and a must-see if you are visiting the city.




Overall, Berlin is a really beautiful city that is rich in history. The many districts of the city are distinct yet unified under certain commonalities. I would encourage everyone to visit as you are sure to have a unique experience filled with amazing river walks and quaint beer halls. 

Prost!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Singapore, Singapore, SINGAPORE!

Hey Travelers, For weeks you have been following along as I counted down the days to my departure for Singapore. For those ...