Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Greetings, travelers!

Hi Travelers! 

Happy Tuesday. 


By way of quick introduction, I'm Annika, and in the past few years I've quickly caught the travel bug. 


I am excited to share my upcoming adventures with you in the coming months and hope you learn a thing or two to pack in your own suitcase. Stay tuned for exciting updates on the cultures I will come to embed myself in and experiences, only to share with you along the way. 


A bit of info about me before we jump across the pond: 

  • My favorite places in the world (thus far) are: London, Thailand, and Lake Placid (NY).
  • I travel significantly for work. My job allows me the opportunity to spend a lot of time abroad. Although it keeps me busy, I do my best to pack in some time to learn about the local culture and experience all a country may have to offer. 
  • Next up on my list are: Munich, Singapore, and Macau. 
Feel free to drop a line should you want more info about specific cities. While I still have much to learn, I hope to share some helpful information along the way. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Singapore, Singapore, SINGAPORE!

Hey Travelers, For weeks you have been following along as I counted down the days to my departure for Singapore. For those ...